MJMA is seeking a Contract Administrator to join our growing 75-person interdisciplinary studio. We’re looking for an organized, proactive achiever with strong technical knowledge of the construction process and an eye for detail, who can support our mission to deliver elegant, simple, and sustainable civic spaces that achieve maximum social benefit and produce award winning solutions.
What You Will Do:
At MJMA, we focus on projects that advance personal and civic wellness; designing clear, bold, and responsible public spaces that strengthen communities and connect people. Our work environment is highly collaborative and dynamic, and we’re committed to fostering the professional growth of every studio member. MJMA’s Toronto-based practice fully integrates Architecture, Interiors, Landscape, Environmental Graphic Design, and Community Engagement, with a common goal of delivering holistic design solutions.
What You Bring:
- Be the fourth dedicated CA person at MJMA and assist in performing traditional field and office CA duties, through the lens of pursuing design excellence in the realization of high-quality public buildings and execution of thoughtful details.
- Continue the development, consolidation and standardization CA procedures and protocols for the office as whole – in an effort to continually improve quality control measures.
- Work closely with the firm’s partners, associates and design teams, and work within a CA team to participate in QA/QC processes in drawings and specifications.
- Strong communication skills, both on-site and in the office
- A passion for design excellence and innovation and a willingness to learn from and support other studio members
- Professional Degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology.
- Experience administering various construction contracts (CCDC) in an architectural office setting.
- Technical understanding of building since and construction. Experience with Arena and Aquatics building types is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of the OBC
- Computer literacy in Revit.
- Experience with Bluebeam and Newforma is an asset.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
Let us know why this position interests you and why you are the ideal candidate by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “Contract Administrator”. Salary negotiable based on level of experience. We thank all applicants for their interest—note that only those selected for interview will be contacted.
6-425 Adelaide Street West
Toronto Ontario M5V 3C1
Follow Us :
General Information & Business Development
©2023 MJMA. Website By Inorbital