Marketing / Proposal Coordinator
MJMA is seeking a ‘Marketing / Proposal Coordinator’ to join our growing 65-person Toronto studio. We are an interdisciplinary design firm, who creates unique forms of social and community space. Our integrated design studio incorporates Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Interior Design, Environmental Graphic Design, and Public Engagement – working together to design clear, bold, and inclusive public spaces that strengthen communities and the environment.
Our studio is a collaborative and dynamic work environment with a commitment to being a great place to work and to foster professional growth of the individual. We like to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously. This role requires a ‘team-first’ focused individual who is an organized and proactive doer, who has the confidence to bring a fresh perspective to our team.
Proposals (80% of workload)
Working closely and collaboratively with the marketing team and senior management, the primary responsibility and focus of the position is developing creative, compelling and engaging proposal responses for local, national, and international project pursuits. This involves: tracking and evaluating potential opportunities; researching; crafting content and layouts; coordinating internal team members and out-of-house consultants; maintaining templates and written content library; tracking submission outcomes, coordinating debrief sessions and ensuring feedback influences future pursuits; and thriving in a highly collaborative environment with a team looking to streamline processes while increasing impact.
Marketing and Communications (20% of workload)
In addition to proposal responses, marketing and communications responsibilities include updating marketing and proposal collateral and databases, including: brochures, award programs, advertisements, speaking engagements, and publication submissions; coordinate relationships with collaborators, partners, and vendors; and assist with digital marketing including upkeep of the firm’s website and social media channels.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in a marketing role within an architecture or design firm is a must.
- Experience in the proposal process with strong knowledge about the document production is a must.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in either Marketing/Communications, Journalism, Architecture, or related design field.
- Demonstrated multitasking abilities and can work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational, planning, time management and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented and excellent communicator.
- Responsive, assertive, resourceful, and self-motivated.
- Able to work independently, seek input, and ask for help from team members when needed.
- Strong writing, editing, or graphic skills are a must.
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign.
- Keen understanding and experience with web platforms and social media applications.
You must: be a creative, passionate person; a strategic thinker; have a desire to win and make great projects; strong team-focused and interpersonal communication skills with a generosity of spirit, and share MJMA’s ethos of elevating the civic experience for everyone.
Let us know why this position interests you and why you are the ideal candidate by emailing email@example.com
with the subject line “Marketing / Proposal Coordinator”
. Salary negotiable based on level of experience. We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note however that only
those selected for interview will be contacted.
6-425 Adelaide Street West
Toronto Ontario M5V 3C1
Follow Us :
General Information & Business Development
©2021 MJMA. Website By Inorbital